We meet again on the blogosphere at Rosary and Redsox… blogging my memoir. I am so grateful people recognize my work. They nominated me as the title of the post says Blogging Award The Black Cat, Blue Sea Title. I love the name and accept it in the spirit of my blogging humility. Also, I live near the ocean (sea) if you want to call it that, and I love cats. he he he …
I just want to say the visits, follow, comments are the best also to show that a person blog is special. Grateful to you all.
Thank you for the blogging award I am thankful and humbled. Blessings to https://paintdigi.wordpress.com/a-propos/ I would like to reach out to you all my friends to visit his site. He has wonderful photography ( well actually digital painting) of Morocco and other subjects and prose.
Expressing gratitude to the nominator mentioned above. Anyone that is nominated here or that you nominate need to know they deserve it. I feel also as my nominator mentioned above in his thank you letter… words related to his … this award is given in the spirit that they do not have to meet requirements …that they must have hundreds of followers and likes. I feel just good ode respectable blogging buddies. 🙂 he he he
Okay with all that said:
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to seven other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
Questions to me are:
- What changes your blog, in your life? If I understand the question correctly. I have been writing my memoir on note paper, napkins, digital recording. Needed to publish it… a friend said to me get a blog… so I did and here I am. It has changed my life in good ways. I will admit it is not easy to write a memoir, but it is worth it. People have commented on my posts that it does help them. That is why I am here. Spread the faith and share each others stories. Speaking of sharing the faith and stories my blog is about that. Center of my blog is its theme Faith. Love to share that and understand the connection of spirituality with all.
- Topics do you look for in other people’s blogs? Well, I have lots of interests and I like to check the people who not only check me out and beyond with moving around here and there to so many good blogs I love to visit. They all have great topics of interests. It will be hard for me to pick only 7 nominees.
- Three cities you want to visit someday? Would like to visit Rome (well actually Naples and Parma, Italy.) My father’s side from the outskirts of Naples and my mother’s side from Parma. Hopefully visit Paris, France as well. And more but you asked for 3 :).
MY NOMINEES ARE:
My questions to the nominees are:
- How does your blog change your life? Or vise versa?
- Topics you look for in other people’s blogs?
- What do like about your blog?
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Hello Sign up for updates “]
I would love to hear from you all. Follow, like, comment… I love it. Thank you. Hope to see you all soon in the blogosphere. Enjoy peace be with you all.
God loves you!!!