8 Organic Lifestyles Things I do
This is a quest I have been on for years to live as organically as I can. Sharing my 8 organic lifestyle changes was a necessity for me to do explained briefly. After you get to know it is simple as everyday life. This started a long time ago when I was in in my careers of architecture and interior design. Felt the environments with all its problems that we keep on taken from it and we need to give back to it.
In the beginning, this was not easy but as any lifestyle you grow into it. It may take a little work but it is worth it in the long term. You will feel and see the benefits.
Realizing after all these years the symptoms that I have is from Lyme Disease. A few of the symptoms were sensitivities and allergies to the environment and food. I got Multi chemically sensitive (MCS) . Added to my occupation inability to do the job as I wanted and needed because of my sensitivities. It affected my thinking and such. Cognition deficits, yes. But, not as serious as the strokes I know the difference before and after the strokes. Big differences.
So, I became organically in mindset lifestyle from the architectural standpoint, and had and grew more so from my sensitivities. A holistic mindset to heal my body and environment organically. This ranged from stop wearing fragrance chemicals on my body. Also, foods because I have an infection in my gut called (SIBO) small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. But, before the infection came around I was eating as organically as possible.
It comes down to you living in organic clothing. Which is lovely. This is just a short introduction of what is going on.
8 THINGS I DO TO LIVE ORGANICALLY:
- Stay away from chemical laden products. Fragrant products, sprays, creams, hair, nail stuff Great article here for 10 steps to avoid toxic chemicals.
- [bctt tweet=”8 THINGS I DO TO LIVE ORGANICALLY: Stay away from chemical laden products. Fragrant products, sprays, creams, hair, nail stuff Great article here for 10 steps to avoid toxic chemicals.” username=”donnamarie0503″]
- Car freshers have neurotoxins in them. Nasty headaches, migraines ( which gives me stroke-like symptoms), cognitive problems among other things they cause. Article here that tells you how nasty they are.
- Buying foods as best I can that are from organic farmers. I have here a link to a great article a doctor wrote about 4 reasons to eat organically here.
- Air purifiers- clean and purify the air so I can breathe better. Feel good all around.
- Water purifiers – cleans purifies so the body is taken in the best nutrients it has in the water.
- Clothing I love the feel of organic cotton on my skin. Organic cotton is the best. I love some that I have linked here.
- hygiene for skin, hair, teeth,
- Supplements. For me, I only take when prescribed by a medical advisor. You need to decide for you.
Want to at least start this list and post out there so it shines and educates. I am surprised I have not done this before, but if you have been following the blog you know how my life is residual and pain-laden at times. This informative news cannot wait anymore. Even my candles are organically made of beeswax.
Excited to share this and hope you to hear from you in the comments section below. This all plays into my creativity. So, onward and upward from here. Keeping the faith to staying focused on what is right for living with purpose and giving.
Blessings you all. You are all in my prayers.
God loves you!